Register online and pay the test fee by debit/credit card/netbanking
One of the easiest methods to register for IELTS is online. You may do so by following the below stated steps:
- Select your test (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI or Life Skills), test type (Academic or General Training/A1 or B1 in case of Life Skills), and your preferred city.
- Once done, select the preferred date and month of the test.
- Fill in the ID details i.e. passport followed by personal details.
- Upload document for verification at the time of online registration (optional).
- Go ahead with the payment to complete online IELTS registration.
- An acknowledgement for the booking for your test will be generated for your reference.
In case you do not prefer to register using the online registration mode, alternatively you may register in person at the nearest IDP IELTS branch or Referral Partner. Documents required at the time of registration include photocopy of your passport ID (front and back page) and signed and dated declaration document.
For detailed information, please read how to register for IELTS.