IELTS Test Fee
- IELTS Test fee for paper based and computer-delivered is Rs. 12,650 until 31st March, 2019.
- IELTS test fees has been revised to Rs. 13,250 for test dates starting 1st April 2019
Mode of Payment
IELTS test fee can be paid by using the following modes:
- Credit/ Debit (Visa or Master) and Netbanking
- Demand Draft - Please ensure that the demand draft is drawn in favour of "IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi" and is made from the list of approved banks. Find the list in the Terms & Conditions document here.
- Bank deposit – Alternatively, candidates can deposit cash in ICICI/Allahabad bank branches through a customized deposit slip that can either be downloaded from IELTS IDP India website or obtained from the nearest IELTS IDP branch office/ referral partner. It is mandatory to attach the original customer copy of the deposit slip along with the IELTS application form
The IELTS test fee in India differs as per the test type. Please refer below table for detailed information on IELTS test fees:
|IELTS for UKVI
|Pen and paper based IELTS
Disclaimer- While we try to make every effort to provide accurate IELTS fee, the information provided here is subject to change.