How to fill your IELTS application form
It is important to be very careful when filling your IELTS application form as this information will be reflected on your TRF (Test Report Form). Here are some guidelines to help you out:
When filling your details
Ensure that the information you’re filling in the application form is same as that on your passport.
Name of the Candidate
Date of Birth
|Name of the country of Nationality and its corresponding code|
Address of the Candidate
Email and Phone number
|Identity Document and Number|
Candidate's choice of Test Date
Choice of Test City
|Name of the first language and its corresponding code|
|The version of the IELTS Exam being taken||Sector and Level of Occupation|
|Reason for taking the IELTS test||The country wishing to apply|
|Level of education||Number of years that the candidate had studied English|
|Permanent Disability if any||Details of the organizations or agencies that the candidate wishes to send the result to|
|Declaration||Signature and Date|
|Test Type||Cost (INR)||Action|
|Computer-delivered IELTS||14,700||Book Now|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||13,940||Book Now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration||15,100||Book Now|
|Pen and paper based IELTS||14,700||Book Now|
Disclaimer - While we try to make every effort to provide accurate IELTS fee, the information provided here is subject to change.
You can register for your IELTS at www.ieltsidpindia.com and pay your fee online or by cash or a demand draft.
Online payment: You can pay using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Payment Wallets. Debit cards that are accepted include Master Card, Visa and Visa Electron. Offline payment: Demand Draft (drawn in favour of "IDP Education India Private Limited, payable at New Delhi"). It should be made at any bank listed in the approved list of banks (provided in the Terms & Conditions document); or attach the original customer copy of the ICICI deposit slip if depositing cash in the nearest ICICI bank branch.
Upload a scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport when filling the IELTS application form (optional). Remember, the file format should be either JPG/ JPEG/ PNG or PDF with size not exceeding 1 MB.
- If you are paying by the ICICI demand/ deposit slip, then you’ll have to courier the documents
- The IELTS study book and TRF are despatched at the address provided on your registration form
Sample IELTS application form
Download IELTS Application form
There are there ways in which you can register for your IELTS.
- Register online and pay the test fee using a credit card
- Register in person at any IDP branch or Authorised Registration Partners
- Register by courier and pay the test fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/HDFC deposit slip
Option 1: Register online and pay the test fee using a credit card
- Log on to www.ieltsidpindia.com
- Select the option "Register for IELTS"
- Select your test date and test city (you will see the seat availability status)
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the test fee using a valid credit card (Master / Visa)
Option 2: Register in person at any IDP branch or Authorised Registration Partners
Walk into any IDP branch/head offices or your nearest Authorised Registration Partners. You can register using either of the following methods to register:
Method - I
- Register online using the computer at the office and pay the test fee using a valid credit card. You’ll get an immediate confirmation of your seat (this is identical to online registration)
Method - II
- Fill the application form available at the IDP office/Authorised Registration Partners
- Sign the Terms & Conditions document provided with the application form
- Append a photocopy of your Passport (first and last page), and observation pages, if any
- Pay the test fee
Option 3: Register by courier and pay the test fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/HDFC deposit slip
Download the application form from www.ieltsidpindia.com. Alternately, you can collect the application form from your nearest IDP branch office or Authorised Registration Partners